Ridersdiscount.com

undr_psi

spoke to mike on the phone today about an Alpinestars jacket..all the details don't need shared but mike was great to deal with and RD has all of my future business. I highly recommend buying from Ridersdiscount.

riders discount and mike are the shit!

and the other day i called in and mike wasnt available.. guess who i got instead? one of our own Natedogg!! he was very helpful as well

I thought about calling just to screw with Nate. :D

Seriously though, we should get something put together for next year to go up and see the place. Maybe a camping trip is in order?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll jump in and post some positive comments for Riders Discount. I purchased a Firstgear Silverstone tailbag from Mike last week. It showed up on Thursday, just in time to pack for Indy. Great price, great service. Thanks again Mike!

I'll jump in and post some positive comments for Riders Discount. I purchased a Firstgear Silverstone tailbag from Mike last week. It showed up on Thursday, just in time to pack for Indy. Great price, great service. Thanks again Mike!

You are very welcome!