Anyone interested in writing my final paper for my ethics class? I'll pay $100.

Casper

For instance, you could take three 5-week classes in one trimester, but only be actually taking one class at a time.

This is my favorite thing about Franklin. I was debating on doubling up and taking 2 of the 5 weeks at once to finish up in half the time but Im taking 2 now and it kind of sucks.

Ill do it for $50, but I cant promise you'll keep the 4.0

I'd do it for $500, wouldn't promise you anything better than a D, and I'd probably rat you out to your professor afterwards. Is it any wonder I've never gotten rich at this writing profession?

I have the conversation with myself every trimester. I know nobody other than myself really cares. However, it kinda matters to me.

At some point in life you realize the only person you really have to impress is yourself.

You're probably still too young for that realization yet.

Go online, you can buy one for probably 25 bucks

Jus sayin...

if you can find a paper online, what makes you think your professor can't as well?

I started undergrad almost 10 years ago, and even back then they had automated programs that would basically google search the entire text of your paper to look for plagiarized material.

legitimate quotes would come up as hits, but obviously those weren't violations as long as you cited them properly.

A kid I went to high school with got caught by such a system. Twice. He works for his dad now. Their shop is actually right by my house, so I'll see him every so often. real winner :rolleyes:

(Casper, not sure what your paper's about, but I actually just finished an ethics class for law school. It's geared toward passing the Multi-state Professional Responsibility Exam, but it might be a different perspective, or give you some additional ideas if you get to a point where you're just stuck. My undergrad degree is in English, so; contrary to how I may come across on the forum, I don't entirely suck at writing intelligently.)

This is my favorite thing about Franklin. I was debating on doubling up and taking 2 of the 5 weeks at once to finish up in half the time but Im taking 2 now and it kind of sucks.

My exgf's dad graduated from Franklin while we were dating. Very unique and accommodating "real-world" program.

They asked the graduates to stand when appropriate, and asked:

"how many of you became parents while you were enrolled at Franklin?"

"how many of you became grandparents while you were enrolled at Franklin?"

"how many of you got married?"

etc.

It was shockingly even for every question they asked, including, "how many of you are getting your 2nd degree from Franklin?"

Ya it really is. I highly recommend it to everyone who asks me about it. It is probably one of the best set up and as you put "accommodating real-world programs" I have been a part of. Plus its easy :) 4.0 as well. I actually get pissed when I dont get a 100% on an assignment. I used to get pissed when I had to do an assignment. Funny how perspective changes.