alpinestar boots

ducati guy

Im selling the best boots ive ever worn. I bought these new this year as well just like my suit. Paid 250 for the boots. They are alpinestar smx plus boots if im correct. Size is 47 euro. Only bad thing about the boots, the inside edge of the heel has been worn from making contact with my rear tire when i did not have my rear sets adjusted correctly.

They fit great! They have an inner boot which makes them even more comfrontable. Did i mention they feel amazing and are the best boots for the money hands down. :bow: Ive only worn these once at the track just like the suit, all down at jennings gp earlier this yr. They have been in my gear bag since.

Im asking 150 obo for the boots. Im not really sure what to ask bc of the wear on the inside heel. But thats where im gonna start.

Edited by ducati guy

That's a reasonable request. But please don't low ball the shit out me w/ your first offer of 75

+1 .. These boots were like over $350 when they came out.. They were the best boots on the market until the current Supertech R's.. They are worth $150 all day long!

gotta start somewhere right... (fair enough with the lowball though) was hoping you would come back at 100...

Its not ebay, or buying a car. A member wants to give a member a good deal on boots.. I'm sure he would take $135 or something.. But $75 for a boot that has been worn 3 times is rediculous. $100 is still 33 percent below is asking price..