ahhh thank goodness for political refugees!!

shittygsxr

Yes they need to start enforcing it. However it needs to be tightened as well. I don't recall saying everything in the movie was true only that there were a lot of irish gangs. Some of which were listed in the movie. Yes there are more people in our prisons that are born an raised here however the prison population in the U.S. is 26% illegal immigrants last time I checked, it's been a few months so that number could be off a little. If you would like a good book on our immigration policies I could suugest one. It was written by Michelle Malkin, I can't remember the name but should be easy to find. She is the daughter of legal immigrants. It is a very good informative read. She is an investigative journalist so it is not just b.s. she writes about.

What about it needs to be "tightened'? If you feel it needs to be fixed, there must be something about it that you dont like. Care to expand on that topic?

Actually, the percentage of "illegal aliens" in US prisons is far less than that - around 17%. About 1/3 of the Federal Prison population are aliens, but not all of them are here "illegally".

I've never heard of Michelle Malkin, but is she uniquely qualified to write about immigration because she's the daughter of immigrants? By the way, just because she's an "investigative reporter" doesn't make her writing more believable - reporters are supposed to "investigate" their stories. Geraldo Rivera fancies himself an "investigative reporter" too. Wonder if he's still looking for Capone's stash???

What about it needs to be "tightened'? If you feel it needs to be fixed, there must be something about it that you dont like. Care to expand on that topic?

Actually, the percentage of "illegal aliens" in US prisons is far less than that - around 17%. About 1/3 of the Federal Prison population are aliens, but not all of them are here "illegally".

I've never heard of Michelle Malkin, but is she uniquely qualified to write about immigration because she's the daughter of immigrants? By the way, just because she's an "investigative reporter" doesn't make her writing more believable - reporters are supposed to "investigate" their stories. Geraldo Rivera fancies himself an "investigative reporter" too. Wonder if he's still looking for Capone's stash???

okay you are really dumb. Michelle Malkin was a reporter for the new york times before quittting due to the liberal slant of the paper. She is now an author, and pundit for several news shows and web sites. Her qualifications for writing said book have nothing to do with parents. I only put that to show that she is an unbiased source. And yes geraldo is a dumbass much like yourself since you make comments before knowing facts. You investigate as much as him. And where did you get 17%, post link. :flingpoo::bigfinger:

okay you are really dumb. Michelle Malkin was a reporter for the new york times before quittting due to the liberal slant of the paper. She is now an author, and pundit for several news shows and web sites. Her qualifications for writing said book have nothing to do with parents. I only put that to show that she is an unbiased source. And yes geraldo is a dumbass much like yourself since you make comments before knowing facts. You investigate as much as him. And where did you get 17%, post link. :flingpoo::bigfinger:

Wow....

Lets stoop to name calling when someone disagrees with you. The intelligence level of this forum has dropped considerably.

I guess I'm stupid because I've never heard of some reporter that used to work for the New York Times. I guess I'm stupid because I didn't realize that being the daughter of immigrants makes someone an "unbiased" source.

While I'm guessing, care to clue me in on "facts" that I missed? I'd hate to disappoint you, but I'm probably too stupid to give you a link to the 17%

Carry on...

Wow....

Lets stoop to name calling when someone disagrees with you. The intelligence level of this forum has dropped considerably.

I guess I'm stupid because I've never heard of some reporter that used to work for the New York Times. I guess I'm stupid because I didn't realize that being the daughter of immigrants makes someone an "unbiased" source.

While I'm guessing, care to clue me in on "facts" that I missed? I'd hate to disappoint you, but I'm probably too stupid to give you a link to the 17%

Carry on...

I didn't figure you could find a link supporting your 17%. And I listed a lot more than new york times. She is a pundit for fox news channel. She also occasionally works for cnn, msnbc, and most other major media outlets. I never said you should have heard of her just that you shouldn't try to discredit someone without knowing anything about them. THAT is lowering the intelligence of this forum.

I didn't figure you could find a link supporting your 17%. And I listed a lot more than new york times. She is a pundit for fox news channel. She also occasionally works for cnn, msnbc, and most other major media outlets. I never said you should have heard of her just that you shouldn't try to discredit someone without knowing anything about them. THAT is lowering the intelligence of this forum.

You know, I read and re-read your post, and the only thing you said about her was that she was the daughter of immigrants, she wrote a book, and she's an investigative reporter. You didnt say anything about her "credentials", and you couldn't even remember the name of the book she wrote.

I did nothing to "discredit" her. I stated that I didn't know who she was, and the "credentials" you listed (daughter of immigrants, investigative reporter) didn't really make her any more qualified to write on the subject than my Aunt Grace, who WAS a daughter of immigrants, but wasn't an "investigative reporter".

So, you called me dumb, then called me a dumbass, and somehow that doesn't "dumb down" the conversation. To be honest, I'm not surprised that you feel I'm the one dumbing dumbing down the conversation. Let me know when you've got something intelligent to say, then I'll respond.