xt racing lap timer

ducati guy

Im also selling my xt racing lap timer and transmitter. I bought this 2 years ago and it worked awsome. Then the timer got water damage. I contacted xt racing and they replaced it for free. So its only been used a handfull of times since. The timer has a 6ft cable so you can pretty much mount it anywhere on your bike. The transmitter works, all the lights operate. Transmitter comes with box and an extra cable to hook the transmitter to and external battery source. Im asking $150 for everything. I really would like to sell this package as a whole, but if i have buyers for both id consider separating them.

they replaced it for free no questions asked? my xt timer is currently sitting in a bag of rice at the moment...

Pretty much, a couple phones calls, couple emails. Apparently they have a one yr warranty I didn't know about. They sent me a new cable, that didn't work. Then they sent me a new unit and cable. They never asked to see any proof of purchase.