‎2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4

lagalaxy8

‎2000 Dodge Durango SLT

128,830 Miles, 5.9 L, V8, Automatic, 4WD

White exterior, black leather interior

CONDITION: Low miles, new battery, new front and rear brakes & rotors, ball joints replaced, over 50% tread left on tires. Some minor rust spots (normal wear for age of vehicle) but overall body and paint in good condition, leather interior in very good condition.

FEATURES: 3rd row seating, powered driver seat, heated and powered side mirrors, ABS brakes, CD player, power windows, cruise control, security alarm, key less entry, auxiliary power outlet, power steering, ABS, trailer hitch receiver.

I've owned this vehicle since 2004 and it has been very reliable. $3,995 Only reason selling bought new car and don't need a extra. Call for more info, call email pics. 937-599-2665

3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Got on just like it but in black. Now has 252000 miles. These trucks are tanks. Good deal. Bump ttt

Yea they had good luck with it. They just wanted something newer. He's thinking he should sell his truck instead because there new car doesn't have a hitch and this can pull a trailer like it's not even back there.

price still 3,995?

My sis has a black one. She offered it to me. I come to Cbus to buy it. She changed her mind. Asked me a few months back as I was sitting on the SuperHawk. I just smiled and asked where she thought the money went! :D

That is what he's asking. I know he'll move alittle, but if the snow starts flying he'll be more firm. He drove it to Cincy yesterday for a meeting, so it's ready to go, they just don't need another car sitting around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
$4k is a bit steep for a 2000 Durango. I bet if he came down to $3k he'd get a bit more action.

It's what it books at. You have to start somewhere. You start at $2k you will only get offfers of $1k. ;)

Says best offer.

The sad thing is i've seen ones with more miles listed higher.

Price is way high (almost double) - 2000 Durango SLT with 5.9 engine and 129k in Columbus, Ohio retails for $2600, private party $1900.

picture.php?albumid=1385&pictureid=14858

If there's something really nice about it, ask $3k. if not, I'd be surprised if he gets much more than $2500.