06 600rr

e-flores

This hurts but....

Most everyone knows the bike so I'm not going to go into all that much detail about it. If you have any questions fell free to P.M. me.

So what we have on our hands is an 06 600RR, Under factory warranty until the last week of October.

Miles- 12,800 and climbing but not that quickly at all.

Condition-Super clean!!! This thing has been well kept and loved since day one, I have been the only owner. It has been garage kept its whole life and oil has been changed religiously, actually more than needed. And synthetics have been used since after the first service. And needless to say the bike runs great, for one its a Honda and secondly, I don't have any children but I have treated this thing like my child, and I'm sure there are a few people around here that can vouch for that.

Aftermarket-scotts steering damper, shorty pazzo racing levers, hotbodies flushmount front turn signals, tripaige led rear passenger peg turn signals, homemade fender eliminator, tripaige led rear tire hugger to light up the license plate at night, and some nice silver pinstryping on the wings. I also have all the stock parts to bring it back to stock specification if need be.

The Downsides-It has fallen over in a driveway, now don't get ahead of yourself, most everything that was damaged in the incident has been replaced!!! The only thing I have not gotten around to fixing is the front fairing, the only noticeable flaw is a small crack in the fairing on the left side right on top if the turn signal. It is only noticeable from close up. I have since replaced the left mid fairing, the rear tail fairing and the levers. And the plastics are all Honda oem plastics, NOT the cheap ebay fairings that are shipped from china, and the levers have been upgraded to pazzos. Also there is some marring on the right side of the front fairing, it came from a trailering incident where the two bikes were placed to close together and the brake lever of the other bike rubbed on the plastic a little. And just like the crack its barely noticeable.

Extras-I have the old tail fairing, an extra tank cover, left mid, right mid, and a pair of ram air coves. A stock taillight, I have a clear alternatives integrated tail light installed right now but the turn signals are NOT plugged in because the clear alternatives brake light is brighter than the stock one. The turn signals in the brake light look goofy in combination with the led turn signals in the pegs. You also get the stock front turn signals and mud gaurd.

Price- $4,200

Thanks for looking, and like I said if you have any questions feel free to P.M. me. Pics are below.

E

IMG_5375e.jpg

IMG_5381e.jpg

IMG_5377e.jpg

IMG_5378e.jpg

IMG_5387e.jpg

IMG_5384e.jpg

IMG_5389e.jpg

Edited by e-flores

Seems Kawi may have started a trend.... you aren't getting married are you!??! :lol:

blow me

:nono: Be careful don't hit any deer! You might develop a gun fetish :rolleyes:

I have bee into guns way longer than bikes. ;)

E takes amazing care of his stuff! I have seen those bike in person many times and its beautiful.

• 1 month later...