97 f-250 2wd reg cab 351 efi 5-speed $1500

Gixxus Christ!

Need to sell my truck to buy a fuel efficient car to commute to work this winter. Great work truck, has diamond plate tool box in bed with working lock and keys, full float 2-piece drive shaft, 10-1/4" rear end that could be made a dually with some rims, 1-ton springs, dunlop radial rover on/off road tires with less than 4k miles on them, new speakers in cab, amp and subwoofer, sunpro tach, flowmaster 40 series muffler, new brakes, new clutch. Used to be a city fleet truck so you know it has been maintained all its life. 197k miles on the clock. Motor doesn't even tick, starts and drives perfectly. Needs rear leaf spring mounting bracket, part is $40, labor at stuver spring in akron is like $25. Has normal Ford rust in rear wheel wells and cab corners. New stainless fuel lines, rear tank has leak but front tank is solid. Currently.in shop having that new clutch installed. Want $1500 cash or trade for a 4 cyl car I can get a few winters out of. Also have a bike I can throw into the deal if the car is worth both (see my post "perfect beginner/commuter bike") pics as soon as the shop is done with it.

Regular cab, long bed. Pics up Mon or tues. Till then imagine a big white truck with rusty rear wheel wells and a sticker on the vent window that reads "protected by AR-15. Steal it and you die with it." Siacono is currently working on the clutch, pm him and ask if its worth $1500.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is so tempting.... Can you post a picture of the perch? I need to pull the bed off my truck to fix a bunch of broken/rusted shit... so I need something to drive in the mean time. Don't want to have 2 trucks with blown out rear suspensions.

Sure. You know you can get a perch off eBay for like $30 and have stuver put it on and replace the nudging for $25 right? Maybe we can work some degreasing and media blasting into the deal? Pm me and I'll send you my cell number so that we might negotiate in real time.