FS: Alpine ERA-G320 Digital Sound Processor

Sniper_308

yes i do how much shipped to 51501? i don't need it asap or anything.

UPS Ground 7:30*P.M.

Tuesday

October*4,*2011*

By End of Day,

Thursday

October*6,*2011* 14.32*USD *

Days In Transit: 2 Schedule by

6:30*P.M.

Tuesday

October*4,*2011* * Billable Weight:

5.0*lbs. *

yes i do how much shipped to 51501?

So, I got to ask, what brings you to this site? Most of our members, are from Ohio or neighboring states. How come the zip you gave me is Iowa, but your location shows Omaha? You need to take yourself over to intro section, and introduce yourself.

Edited by Sniper_308
Typo

you think you can do USPS priority flat rate? i think they have a medium box that will fit the equalizer and is a little cheaper if not ups is cool with me.

i PM'ed you with my paypal email if you want to send me the total.

yes i live in council bluffs but put omaha because barely anyone heard of council bluffs but i am sure people heard of omaha,nebraska which is like a mile away from council bluffs,iowa.. separated just by the Missouri river.

i came to this site because i googled era-g320 and your listing came up and i was interested in purchasing it. i didn't mean to deceive anyone, sorry if i did.

right now i am in the proccess of purchasing a mid 90s honda shadow bike from my brother otherwise all i have is a 91 honda crx hf and 84 nissan 200sx turbo that is a project car.

there are some post here with nice route to drive through, i been driving to california and back to iowa at least once a year so been meaning to go to the east cost so i will definetly hit up ohio when i do. i was raised in cali that is why i go there every year..mainly for the food and the 24hrs drive.