quaker steak?

gixxie750

I have a place about 4 miles from there. I should be able to round up a good handfull of people to go there. We normally hit the columbus QSL. Bike night it HUGE here. I need to meet some of the cincy riders next time I come home though. I know nobody down there and riding can be kinda boring by myself once I'm there.

When I lived in Columbus the Polaris QSL bike night was better. BUT....the Cincy QSL thing is starting to get pretty good. I go when Im in town, and it is a pretty good mix of Hardlys and more practical machines... Usually the only Ducks I see are mine and a couple of my buddys though... We need more!

I will be doing too much riding! Bike nights are fun because i get to relax and know how good it is to be able to ride! Its cool to see all the bikes i've read abou too. I dont like to ride twisties in the dark so its good just to be on the bike. I'm in Beechmont

Cool. I never really ride at dark though so I can see you're point. I get bored riding at night because I'm not out on roads in the daylight tearing it up. Plus I don't have to worry about animals or shit in the road during the day. Night riding is too dangerous to speed so I hit the back roads during the light. If I was single though I'm sure I'd ride at night looking for some sex. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Cool. I never really ride at dark though so I can see you're point. I get bored riding at night because I'm not out on roads in the daylight tearing it up. Plus I don't have to worry about animals or shit in the road during the day. Night riding is too dangerous to speed so I hit the back roads during the light. If I was single though I'm sure I'd ride at night looking for some sex. :D

with the 14's lights you will never have night to dark lol they are amazing