Magnepan MG12 System

alienpi

alienpi is a good seller. i'm sure these speakers are just as he described. i should've bought them, but i'm saving to close on a house. then i'll end up paying a lot more money to buy these like i should've. god i'm a nub.

actually, let me know if the sale falls through lol

How big a bike? and goodmorning

I was looking for something on/off road that isn't too slow, just in case I want to take the scenic route. :)

Wish I could afford it. Glws

Thanks.

alienpi is a good seller. i'm sure these speakers are just as he described. i should've bought them, but i'm saving to close on a house. then i'll end up paying a lot more money to buy these like i should've. god i'm a nub.

actually, let me know if the sale falls through lol

Thanks, I will let you know. :) Well, if you do go to a dealer to check out the Magnepans, notice what speaker cable they have connected to them. The cables make a very noticeable difference in bass response with these speakers.

• 3 years later...

On the topic of Magnepans… I've had a set of Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 non-fazer in Rosewood headphones for over a year now, and I'm amazed at how well they replicate the Magnepan experience, with the addition of subterranean bass that has to be heard to be believed.  So, I guess if your just interested in the Magnepan experience, and want to save a little bit of money the Audeze LCD-2 could be the answer.