Airport

Angrish

Oh I wasn't saying that. I was saying I would like to have access to an airstrip. I go by WPAFB and see a strip everyday and I always imagine having it all to myself and inviting friends to race on.

P.S, I'm FAR from a ride safe guru. ;) I have no idea wtf you all are referring to, so I don't know why you said that rocky. The title said "Airport" and it made me think of having access to this airstrip I see EVERY FREAKIN' DAY! I never will get on it though. Oh well.

Oh I wasn't saying that. I was saying I would like to have access to an airstrip. I go by WPAFB and see a strip everyday and I always imagine having it all to myself and inviting friends to race on.

P.S, I'm FAR from a ride safe guru. ;) I have no idea wtf you all are referring to, so I don't know why you said that rocky. The title said "Airport" and it made me think of having access to this airstrip I see EVERY FREAKIN' DAY! I never will get on it though. Oh well.

Ill race you on an airstrip, thats not a felony, is it?

Maybe someone will show up w/ a scanner .:dunno:maybe :rolleyes:Then we can just hang out or something.....whats the big deal? Its like getting all the tickets in one season at once!! <<J/K? Come on its fun to talk about .............................sinner ...................(crickets):burnout::burnout:

All right I'll let you in on the joke. I really don't care whats safe or legal to do on public roads, if it looks like fun I'm there.Any time you want to go street racing give me a call and I'll be there.Doesn't matter if you are talking hills and curves or staight line i'm in.

All right I'll let you in on the joke. I really don't care whats safe or legal to do on public roads, if it looks like fun I'm there.Any time you want to go street racing give me a call and I'll be there.Doesn't matter if you are talking hills and curves or staight line i'm in.

good to know!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...