Pinging PLAYERPRO!

NinjaNick

Yo Chris! Here is Ashley Force who I was talking about today that I am in love with! lol Yes she is the one who drives the 300+mph 4 second 8,000hp funny cars I told you about. I'm a huge NHRA fan and became a bigger one when she joined the John Force team. I will be at the US Nationals in Indy in September to watch and meet her for real!:dj:

ashley.force.340.jpg

How do you plan on showing me some great roads around dayton when you don't have a bike. Hope you get that 14 by the time it gets warm. Yeah word spreads fast. Oh and I hope you have removed all emotional attachment to that 636 you just sold cause by the Crane's gf gets done with it... well you get the point.

How do you plan on showing me some great roads around dayton when you don't have a bike. Hope you get that 14 by the time it gets warm. Yeah word spreads fast. Oh and I hope you have removed all emotional attachment to that 636 you just sold cause by the Crane's gf gets done with it... well you get the point.

In about 30-40 days I'm heading to ClintonCountyMotorsports and picking up a 14. I love shagging turns with a little nimble bike, but I got tired of only lasting for 3 hours max. I'll still push the 14 to the limit I'm sure. It's a better fit for me. I'll have the 1st 14 in Dayton with no chicken strips. :D Amy doesn't have any either as of now, until she changes the tire.:D

Oh and that's just mean what you said about the 636 and the g/f. What's wrong with you man! :eek::p:D

I was in Clemson, SC two weekends ago and I kept hearing motorcycles ride by....I was getting so mad knowing I was going to come back to Ohio and there would be NO riding for me, only snow.....made me sick to my stomach :puke:, I'm sooooo jealous! :bigfinger:(To: All areas with decent riding weather)