Cortech GX Sport series 2 XXL Size 48

216cityboy

With the insulated liner and the waterproof liner both, these jackets are incredibly warm. I was comfortable riding at 30 degrees for a whole-day adventure.

The jacket will most definitely not be your limiting factor for cold temperatures.

Agreed on how warm it is. My leather does a lot to stop the cold wind but it's kinda hard to not wear something you paid for even if it's a tad big. I'd rather sell it now before I start wearing it again but I don't see many more miles being put down this year. I'm kinda over this cold weather riding even if it does save money on gas to & from work.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news I guess. Since no one really responded I wore the jacket again this week. Last night I broke the front zipper so they're sending me a new jacket & I have to send the old one back. Now's the time to buy the new unworn jacket once it gets here so I can buy a smaller size. No they wouldn't send the next size down. PM me with offer.