Software search...

FIJI-9-Brother

For those of you able to locate software at "extremely low prices..." as in free... I am looking for some audio engineering software. If you are willing and able to help me out pm me and I will tell you what I am looking for. Also looking for midi controller and random other basic electronics. Anyone have some or know people looking to offload some equipment let me know.

I use Audacity. It's free to begin with.

:werd:

Also: ffmpeg, Qtractor, Sweep, and Traverso DAW.

im looking for ableton live 8 as well as propellerhead reason 6

Propellerhead is 'name your own price' through the end of this month...

30 day trial of Ableton is available at their site.

Consider Linux and the free (as in beer) alternatives offered above.

thanks for the advice guys... I have been using the ableton demo for a while, havent started my 30 day trial yet cuz im not actually needing to save any samples yet. The name your own price (propellerhead) is for users who already have reason and record and the upgrade to reason 6 is the name your own price. If you are not registered user of those two other programs then the upgrade is still normal pricing, and since i dont even have reason yet i'd be paying hundreds to get started. For what I think i am going to be doing... whether anything gets accomplished is another story... I am really looking for the full versions of both Reason 6 and Ableton Live 8. If there are any pirates willing to find these for me we can work something out... Ill buy you a range day or something!