red light camera???

EagleCock

I have heard either a plastic cover, or a few coats of rustoleum clear coat on your plate will reflect bad enough to make the picture worthless. (even if only a half of 1 number doesnt come out they can not send the ticket.)

Hell go overkill get a plastic cover then put some clear coat on it :D

They did test pretty much everything on mythbusters. None of them worked.. and just blocking out 1 number wont keep you from getting a tix as all they have to do is run the rest and get the car makes and models and do a simple comparison.

They did test pretty much everything on mythbusters. None of them worked.. and just blocking out 1 number wont keep you from getting a tix as all they have to do is run the rest and get the car makes and models and do a simple comparison.

I saw the mythbusters where they tested some of the hteories like tinfoil and a certain kind of paint and all that stuff but i never saw them test clear coat or a plastic cover. Did they do 2 episodes or did i just miss that part of the show?

I was told by someone with some legal knowledge that if the camera does not get the full plate they are not allowed to write the ticket.

I saw the mythbusters where they tested some of the hteories like tinfoil and a certain kind of paint and all that stuff but i never saw them test clear coat or a plastic cover. Did they do 2 episodes or did i just miss that part of the show?

I was told by someone with some legal knowledge that if the camera does not get the full plate they are not allowed to write the ticket.

They have had more then 1 episode.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode73

They have had more then 1 episode.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode73

yeah evidently people wouldnt stop bitching about 1000 different ways they have heard of getting out of a ticket. i guess sometimes you should just give up and obey the laws. eh fuck that, id rather spend inordinate amounts of time and money avoiding those cams!!