Sears Craftman Generator

lagalaxy8

Was my dad's can see it has some age but he didn't use it much, Model # 580.320480, 11.7 amps, 3600 rpm, 1400 watt, 3.5 HP motor, runs, manual, wires, needs exhaust work, has a crack from the down pipe, it is sitting on a stand, just hard to see in the pic. Comes with a extra 5 gallon add on tank $125 or Make offer! Money goes to my mom, I'm selling it for her, My dad was killed on his motorcycle when some ahole pulled out in front of him, so this is just going to pay some everyday bills because she'll never use it and i already have one.

Genarator.jpg

Edited by lagalaxy8

Wattage, fuel options, hours, etc. Also the exact model number and any info on the serial plate would help.

Picture shows it's 1400 watts.

Fuel options? It's gas. Small tank mounted on it with a extra 5 gallon generator tank.

No hour counter.

Will post model # when i get home from work.

Thanks

I'm reaching here but dont those usually come mounted on some type of a strcuture? rack or something?

Might be the angle of the pic, but if you look under the engine you can see part of the mount. It has 4 feet that are some sort of spring setup. Really a kind of neat setup.