Winter is a comin'

Casper

Fuck this noise, I'm going back to Australia.

I was just watching a show the other night about Americans moving to Australia. I think I could handle that place. Motorcycles, muscle cars, and outdoors. Yup. I'd be good.

I was just watching a show the other night about Americans moving to Australia. I think I could handle that place. Motorcycles, muscle cars, and outdoors. Yup. I'd be good.

You picked out the few good things out of the laundry list of things that will kill you there. Land, sea, and air.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-163-australia/

That's number one on the bucket list for travels.

meh.. i say if its cold there better be snow a least i can blow off steam by doing doughnuts in snow covered parking lots, ski down a mountain side, or try to avoid breaking a bone sledding down a huge hill. if its just cold this winter i will be pissed though.

I'm willing to bet a not-inconsequential amount of money you'd have a Holden Commodore ute within your first year of living there.

I think I'd like New Zealand better.;)

I'm willing to bet a not-inconsequential amount of money you'd have a Holden Commodore ute within your first year of living there.

LOL. I don't have a mullet and have no plans to grow one, so a Cark is out of the question for me. But that Commodore SS on the other hand...

meh.. i say if its cold there better be snow a least i can blow off steam by doing doughnuts in snow covered parking lots, ski down a mountain side, or try to avoid breaking a bone sledding down a huge hill. if its just cold this winter i will be pissed though.

"Just a cold winter"???

Does such a thing exist?

Craig (in the snow belt)

LOL. I don't have a mullet and have no plans to grow one, so a Cark is out of the question for me. But that Commodore SS on the other hand...

I'd say that Carie has rendered autonomous usage of your cark out of the question for some time now. :D

Ute = mullet is invalid in Oz. Everyone and their fucking mother seems to have one (a ute, that is) The way it was explained to me is that many years ago a wife of a farmer wrote a letter to Holden expressing her desire to have a vehicle that would be "nice enough to take to church on Sunday, but still be able to bring their harvest to market on Monday". The ute was born.

Extra bonus points for having the snorkel on it, if you are planning to live anywhere in the NE quadrant of the country (central and east Queensland), you're going to need it when the rains hit.

Damn, now I really want to go back. Why do I have to be so financially responsible, I can put all this on my CC and rock out for at least 2 weeks... :(

Edited by Cheech