Otter box

gen3flygirl

Does any one have any experience with otter box products for ipods? are any water proof radios? I have a little 4g square ipod that I would like to use while swimming so the thing would need to with stand being submerged for at least an hour if not more. I am getting to the point where I flat out get bored before I get tired. I have no idea how I swam as a kid.... oh yeah I ran into walls :cry:

no, this is not a thread for my beaver box two completely different things one is used to keep things dry then other is better when wet

I have the OB Defender for my iPod touch. I've dropped it on several occasions at work. Just kinda' bounces off the concrete and keeps on playing The Toasters. :cool:

Same here but I guess I dropped just the right way to cause both of the side clips to break making the case useless so now I have a basic back only case so as to keep the camera lens nice and clean the front glass face is a beast by itself

the underwater MP3 player is probably your best bet, and i wouldn't expect much from that...

if you want (reliable) music while working out, I think you're going to have to explore above-water activities.

I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. I am probably your best bet if a zombie apocalypse hits or you are getting chased by a bear. I can't run to save my life. I have tried doing using the tread mills at OSU's rec center and every time I do it seems like either the person next to me is talking on their cell phone so loud I can't drown it out or they are really really smelly. With swimming I can stay in my own little world and most people who share a lane with me are fairly respectful.

With swimming I can stay in my own little world and most people who share a lane with me are fairly respectful.

Ya I hate it when my lane partner gropes my junk every time we pass. I get them back with the breast stroke next lap.

• Upvote 1

Ya I hate it when my lane partner gropes my junk every time we pass. I get them back with the breast stroke next lap.

:lol: nice

ordered the mp3 player yesterday morning, showed up on my door step this afternoon. Programing the thing is a pain in the ass. I am going to be testing it out in the water tomorrow.

I had a chance to test it out the other day. The thing works great I just need to get use to the controls and how I wear it. Started off with it on my goggle strap. That ended up being a pain in the ass so I just strapped it to my swim suite which worked fairly well. I spent a solid hour in the water with no issues. So far I am pleased with it.