***FS: 07 GSXR 600 Blu/Blk MODS***

GSXRAntwon

I have an 07 Suzuki GSXR 600 for sale. You wont find this bike in this color combo with these blue wheels, Suxuki never made it an option! So this is a one of a kind 07'. This is my pride and joy but I am selling it to make way for a new car in soon and I can't have both. This bike has never been dropped and does not have one scratch on it! Price is $7500 OBO. SHOOT ME A SERIOUS OFFER!! Will include Blu/Blk Leather Jacket, HJC Helmet, Suzuki Gloves, and rear stand if purchased for $7500 It has 3500 miles on it and the mods list is as follows:

Jardine GP1 Slip-on Exhaust

BMC Race Air Filter

Lowered 2.5" Front and back

-1 Front Sprocket

Speedo Healer Speedometer Fix (for sprocket so it reads correctly)

Rearsets, Levers, Passenger Pegs, Gas lid ALL Powdercoated black now

8000K HID Headlight Kit

Blacked out tails

Heres the NADA price, you have to go back to options and add Exhaust, and Full Fairing ...I'm WAY below even RETAIL! http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=0243&d=1200021191&y=2007&ml=S&z=43230&gc=MC>c=MC

Call Anthony @ 614-588-2254 and leave message if I dont answer.

Anthony-gsxr-013.jpg

Anthony-gsxr-012.jpg

Anthony-gsxr-011.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-010.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-009.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-008.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-007.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-005.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-004.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-003.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-002.jpg

Anthony-Gsxr-001.jpg

Suggestion... At that price, you'd be better off putting it back to stock height. The bodywork switch over is something dealers will do once in awhile as the 750 and 600s swap easily...

That said, get it back to stock and you'll get a few bites. Lower your price and you'll get more... Fair price - don't think I am bashing that - I just think drag bike when I see a bike lowered... Plus, it essentially isolates a few potential buyers...

Suggestion... At that price, you'd be better off putting it back to stock height. The bodywork switch over is something dealers will do once in awhile as the 750 and 600s swap easily...

That said, get it back to stock and you'll get a few bites. Lower your price and you'll get more... Fair price - don't think I am bashing that - I just think drag bike when I see a bike lowered... Plus, it essentially isolates a few potential buyers...

True story. Lowered es no bueno.