Who is gonna pick up Danny Eslick?

bertman85

too much partying.

No such thing. What's the point of being young any talented if you can't have an awesome time being young and talented?

For the sake of Danny's financial future, I hope he finds a balance between work & play, but living in my glass house and all...

So...Fillmore is on the entry list for Daytona, riding for KTM/HMC Racing. Did something change with KTM or is this the only race of the year?

Also, 3 EBR 1190RS are in the field, 2 of those have sponsorship from EBR's new business partner, Hero.

Still no 1199s on the entry list :(

http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/events/entrylist.cfm?year=2012&eid=2012011205

1199's won't be homologated until next year if i'm not mistaken.

No such thing. What's the point of being young any talented if you can't have an awesome time being young and talented?

For the sake of Danny's financial future, I hope he finds a balance between work & play, but living in my glass house and all...

when you miss a qualifying sesh, it might be a bit too much. i agree though, as long as he can balance it out he'll be golden.

When you are a paid professional, you cannot miss qualifying for partying too much the night before.

You also need to act professionally even when partying. Partying is fine. Getting drunk and going overboard numerous times is to the point that the results of such behavior becomes something sponsors do not want to be a part of... Danny is awesome and a great kid. Fast, too. But, unfortunately, there are numerous others great kids that can replace him...

Think Gobert. Amazing talent that was at a level beyond even Danny. His issues are well documented, but I remember a few times when we were doing stuff with him that he missed a ton of things and was usually half baked when at the track or festivities... You can only do that so often before it catches up with you...