Toughest Job Ever!

Tigerpaw

Boo fuckin hoo. Id like to see her do some of the jobs I have had.

Agree, the hardest job that I've had was working for a moving company over the summer in '08 moving people out of houses in 90 degree weather. Back breaking work and sweating your balls of as well. I appreciate my job now as a bus driver from doing that work.

Agree, the hardest job that I've had was working for a moving company over the summer in '08 moving people out of houses in 90 degree weather. Back breaking work and sweating your balls of as well. I appreciate my job now as a bus driver from doing that work.

Mine was when I worked for Dish Network as a tech. Had to climb on houses upwards of 40 feet or more in the 100* heat, which is like 135* on the roof and sometimes hotter than that in the attic, carrying a 40lbs spindle of cable in one arm, a drill and satellite dish in the other all trying not to fall and kill myself. I don't wanna hear some Barista complaining about how hard her job is!

Mine was when I worked for Dish Network as a tech. Had to climb on houses upwards of 40 feet or more in the 100* heat, which is like 135* on the roof and sometimes hotter than that in the attic, carrying a 40lbs spindle of cable in one arm, a drill and satellite dish in the other all trying not to fall and kill myself. I don't wanna hear some Barista complaining about how hard her job is!

That sucks, lets just say those three months there were hell. Boxes of unknown weight and furniture. Your job sounded like a hazard.

That sucks, lets just say those three months there were hell. Boxes of unknown weight and furniture. Your job sounded like a hazard.

Well someone has to install satellite tv for all the people on welfare in Cleveland, what else are they gonna do while sitting on the couch all day?

Well someone has to install satellite tv for all the people on welfare in Cleveland, what else are they gonna do while sitting on the couch all day?

True about all they can do to leech off the system

Side note: We had one house job where the client bought the four of us lunch and a $60 tip a piece. That made my day plus it was raining.

True about all they can do to leech off the system

Side note: We had one house job where the client bought the four of us lunch and a $60 tip a piece. That made my day plus it was raining.

Exactly, some of the houses I went to, the satellite system was probably worth more than the house!

I would get offered beer all the time, too bad I was 19 and never knew when my boss was gonna pull up to the job I was on :/

Exactly, some of the houses I went to, the satellite system was probably worth more than the house!

I would get offered beer all the time, too bad I was 19 and never knew when my boss was gonna pull up to the job I was on :/

I can see that one turning into an awkward situation on the job with a beer