'73 GMC Sierra Grande (3/4Ton) Camper Special

WideFive

Located in Strongsville (Cleveland), OH

Firm on $800 CASH price.

May be interested in full or partial trades, let me know what you've got...

Looking for a Honda Ruckus, not interested in any other scooters. Need a flat top AR-15 Upper too.

5V25T05X33m33o33l4bbf6f32bb9f93d31427.jpg

craigslist ad: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2704446199.html

This has been my tow rig for many years. Haven't really used it much in the last few years, it's in my way now more than anything, so time to let it go.

Doesn't look pretty, but it has been extremely dependable. NEVER let me down on may long haul road trips.

Actual mileage is 95,087 Originally had a 454, but that was nuts when time to fill it up. So built a 305 for it at 87,225, so have less than 10K miles on that rebuild. Stock 305 from a '85 Monte Carlo, rebuilt heads, everything. New carb, fuel pump, radiator, all belts and hoses, HEI dist, headers and full exhaust, all that stuff... Trans is still the stock T400. Carb is running an adapter to fit the stock intake, but I have a correct flanged Holley intake to go with that matches the carb.

New front coils and main springs out back a few years ago. Does have a 5-wheel hitch setup in the bed in addition to the 2" receiver hitch. Originally equipped with factory A/C. I still have the compressor and other bits to go with the truck.

Good tires, bed liner and bed tool box. Two fuel tanks, stock tank and additional 25Gal tank.

Originally purchased in Washington state, brought to Missouri shortly after where it spent most of it's life. Was one solid vehicle when I got it, but over the last eight Ohio Winters or so it's starting to let go. Worst is the door bottoms they are gone, skin has separated, etc... Fender bottoms rotted.

Clean/Clear Ohio title in my name.

Let me know if you have any questions.

60+ more pix here...

http://community.webshots.com/album/580809533gnZDdv

I transferred the plates and took the insurance off it in the Summer, so can't drive it to meet you anywhere.