Dodge Dually Ram Diesel 3500

Guest MotoGP Tix

Guest MotoGP Tix

(( WILL deliver to C-town for free ))

First off, Im not 100 percent sure about this , So I dont want to get yer hopes up to hi if you are interested...

But let me just say for anyone that has ever looked at a 32,000 truck ( in 94 mind you ) and said Oghh man i wish I could afford that truck.. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE , at a fraction of the price , for a truck that is near perfect, and runs as good as the day it was made..

Ive got a chance to buy a big horn addition Dodge dually Ram Diesel and that truck is the only reason i would even THINK about selling the best investment I ever made..

94 Dodge Dually Ram Diesel 3500 ( 16 MPG on Average towing or not )

Flat out Loaded, this was the absolute top of the line in 94, the engine package alone was 8,000 !

Reese Hitch

Electric trailer brake add on

After market stereo

Spray on bed liner

2wd

8ft bed

Power Everything, A/C

over Drive gear

Laramie paint / custom paint conversion package running boards, lights, brush guard etc etc

Bed all set up for two bikes

ULTRA low miles for a 14 year old truck, only 114,000 ish thats like 8,000 Miles or so on average.. INSANE LOW MILES considering it is a diesel 300 - 400 thousand miles easily on these Cummings engines..

I have never even came close to beating on this truck, I dont think I ever even drove for one second above 75 mph EVER... Its a diesel and it was meant to cruise all day long and that how I owned her.

I just put on 1,000 bux worth of tires in the last 12 months, including brand new rear dually's just weeks ago for the coming winter

If I do sell it I want a friend to be the one to benefit, I dont want to use the word chance of a lifetime to loosely, but if your budget minded this truly is your chance to get a steal of a deal on a truck that can last as long as you want it to..

6500 bux FIRM This price is LESS than trade in value, 4,000 bux less than kelly Blue book retail price..

KBB STATS

If I dont sell it for this chance with this big horn I have no interest in selling it ..

Everything is perfect other than 2 things, the gas gauge hasnt worked in years, I just go buy the mileage, and always fill the tank up

On the left rear fender, the clear coat has let go and dont look so pretty