Anyone hear of Kahr and Desert eagle merging?

Beegreenstrings

Has anyone heard of this. I was told (not completely reliable) that Kahr arms had purchased ALL rights to desert eagle and now own the company.

Anyone? When I went to Kahr and looked around there was something at the bottom of the home page but nothing set in stone.

2nd side of this is that Kahr will produce the original desert eagle in 9mm and .40 and looking to do a .45 in a full size like the originals.

:wtf:

If they build a full size 9 like the original .50... That thing could hold at least, what, 20 rounds in it? and would have a full 6-7 inch barrel.

Has anyone heard of this. I was told (not completely reliable) that Kahr arms had purchased ALL rights to desert eagle and now own the company.

Anyone? When I went to Kahr and looked around there was something at the bottom of the home page but nothing set in stone.

2nd side of this is that Kahr will produce the original desert eagle in 9mm and .40 and looking to do a .45 in a full size like the originals.

:wtf:

If they build a full size 9 like the original .50... That thing could hold at least, what, 20 rounds in it? and would have a full 6-7 inch barrel.

Magnum Research makes the Desert Eagle. Magnum Research is owned by Kahr Arms. That's about all I know. I think Kahr bought them in the summer of 2010.