Dash Cam

crb

Two videos captured by the dash cam in the Semi. This is a work in progress until recently I have never uploaded a video to youtube, and I am still learning the editing. I know I should probably put some music to them, but I am unsure of copyright laws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjCom0cPHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWjUyVF7WIg

You sure that was a smart car looked like a toyota matrix. Kinda stupid to break check like that should of just hit the air horns to scare the shit out of the bastard.

I did blow the air horn. He was screaming out the window when he was on my right.

I did blow the air horn. He was screaming out the window when he was on my right.

Gotcha, they must of been late to the douche bag convention. I can't stand idiots like that I've got road rage but not the horn honking head out the window road rage.

I like to swerve at twats like that just to scare them a little.

I was coming up 83 north and had to make a left hand turn onto a township road. I turned my blinker on about a half mile or more before the turn because some fuck head was riding my ass. As soon as I flicked my blinker on he pulled out to pass me. Again my left blinker on he is going to pass me on my left... Of course I had to scare the shit out of him do I made it looke like i was turning into a drive way that was before the road I needed. I didn't wanna kill him I just wanted to make sure he thought more abut it next time when he decided to pass someone with a left turn signal on. The next driver might not be watching for his dumbass next time. I didn't leave him much room that's for sure.

People who brake check are fu^*ing idiots, especially when they are doing it to a vehicle that weighs probably 20x more than theirs :nono:

also... looks like a mazda5- 2858588070u_6x424x360f?1324694407

I'm pretty sure it was a mazda not sure on the exact one, I had other things on my mind. All those stupid tiny cars might as well be smart cars in my book.