Daylight Savings Time

Casper

Notice the forum is showing the wrong time???

It's easy to fix. Simply click on "Profile" up top. Scroll down to "Timezone:", and change it to the correct setting.

I've made it easy for ya, here's a list:

Eastern = GMT - 4 Hours

Central = GMT - 5 Hours

Mountain = GMT - 6 Hours

Pacific = GMT - 7 Hours

It's easy to fix. Simply click on "Profile" up top. Scroll down to "Timezone:", and change it to the correct setting.

Eastern = GMT - 4 Hours

Central = GMT - 5 Hours

Mountain = GMT - 6 Hours

Pacific = GMT - 7 Hours

How about you just patch the damn software.. Its a software problem which means you need to fix it... Not all of us... :cool:

Eastern = GMT - 4 Hours

Central = GMT - 5 Hours

Mountain = GMT - 6 Hours

Pacific = GMT - 7 Hours

How about you just patch the damn software.. Its a software problem which means you need to fix it... Not all of us... :cool:

No, PHPbb doesn't support DST at all.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 8506cfc2fa

Thus, you have to change it. Nothing for me to do but update the default time zone, which I already did. Thanks for playing, but next time get your facts straight before you try to bust someone out on something.

PS: New software version coming soon... by next DST change, there won't be an issue.

Thus, you have to change it. Nothing for me to do but update the default time zone, which I already did. Thanks for playing, but next time get your facts straight before you try to bust someone out on something.

PS: New software version coming soon... by next DST change, there won't be an issue.

I'm sure the article you're referring to is wrong. Flounder knows everything!

I'm sure the article you're referring to is wrong. Flounder knows everything!

once again the late comment from zorro.. you should really get that diarrhea of the mouth taken care of