Ecommerce website (B to C) integrator/developer

Gump

Any one know of a Company or person who can integrate an ecommerce site to wholesale distribution software near Canton, Ohio?

I want a normal website such as Amazon, Ebay, Sportmansguide, tshirthell et cetera. I'm not interested in DESIGNERS!!! Tired of Joe Blow wanting big bucks to make a static website to look nice then you ask them about functionality and they give you a uuuhhh... 13 year olds can make it look nice these days. We can do that in house. I'm interested in the integration of UPS, credit cards, live inventory, auto email order confirmations, catalog and pricing maintenance maintenance (CMS), keywords, tags, titles. I want Joe Blow to view the items, order them, place a credit card order, and a pick ticket spits out in operations for shipping.

I know what I want but can't seem to find anyone who can show me examples of quality sites they have developed. It's always a generic looking, low scale, lacking functions, site they show me and i'm like, ehh.

Edited by Gump