• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you stop talking to me!I don't have anything to say to you and

don't really care to hear form you.

Joke. Get it?

J/K = Just Kidding

Chill hombre. He wasn't talking to you, just about you.

If you don't have anything to say to him, then don't say anything.

ok i won't say anything about you, your posts, or the way you dress, ride, what you ride, ect. i will never reply to any of your posts or anything. seems to me that you cant take a joke, so you don't have to worry about me anymore.

( i'm not trying to start shit satan, just stating facts.)

ok i won't say anything about you, your posts, or the way you dress, ride, what you ride, ect. i will never reply to any of your posts or anything. seems to me that you cant take a joke, so you don't have to worry about me anymore.

( i'm not trying to start shit satan, just stating facts.)

Don't worry, I agree.

No, I read that. I'm talking about how Rocky got banned and brought back and what happened to get him banned. And, why there is drama between you two. That's what I missed.

He got a 3-day ban for threatening violence. :beating:

No, I read that. I'm talking about how Rocky got banned and brought back and what happened to get him banned. And, why there is drama between you two. That's what I missed.

i have no problem with the guy.i just repeated something that i was told and seems like he just flipped out. whatever, like i said i will no longer be apart of any of his posts.

REALLY. who did he threaten? i can only imagine.

i bet i can make a list. were you on it? violence is not needed any where, unless a dumb ass deserves it. like the guy who slapped a chick so hard she fell and rolled. i had to kick his ass. but some people really deserve it and people need to think about it. do i deserve an ass kicking?

BTW don't take this as threats or cry to Satan. not a threat and not violence. just maybe a wake up cal for dumb ass kicking deserving people.

i defiantly do not ever promote violence or threats, threats are dumb it just means you are thinking about doing it but haven't done it yet. why not just do it? why waste time?

as for riding gear to get back on topic

alpinestars or vanson "bill popich" jacket

teknioc boots or sidi boots

arai helmet

teknic or alpinestars gloves

thong

trojan

socks

fuinny t shirt

jeans

pinkie ring

oakleys

i agree with you patch, i don't say anything on here that i wouldn't say to somebodys face. if i said it to them and thay kicked my ass, then i deserved it. but i didn't say it behind their back, nor did i hold it inside of me. but back on track,

this year i'm buying all new gear,

arai rx-7 helmet

alpinestar jacket

new gloves

and maybe some nice Polo jeans to ride in style

i agree with you patch, i don't say anything on here that i wouldn't say to somebodys face. if i said it to them and thay kicked my ass, then i deserved it. but i didn't say it behind their back, nor did i hold it inside of me. but back on track,

Sorry but I have to call you out on this.I want you to call my girl a liar to my face!You know you would never do that.

PATCBR if youwanna try go ahead but you skinny ass had better bring an army with you.j/k you A-hole.

dude rocky, im not trying to be an asshole or anything like that, i'm just saying what she told me was a bold face lie. i would call her a liar and i would tell her and you that to your faces. that still doesn't make it right.

lets just squash this and move on.

Sorry but I have to call you out on this.I want you to call my girl a liar to my face!You know you would never do that.

PATCBR if youwanna try go ahead but you skinny ass had better bring an army with you.j/k you A-hole.

um mm mm um mm mm my girl talking about my girl. me vs u? come one sissy man. i know your weakness. i have your kryptonite, i am your huckleberry.

Drop it. Rocky get over it and let it go. No one cares what was said or not. Drop it now.

snooo op, drop it like its hottt, drop it now drop it likes it hottt.

this is turning into a musical thread.

dude rocky, im not trying to be an asshole or anything like that, i'm just saying what she told me was a bold face lie. i would call her a liar and i would tell her and you that to your faces. that still doesn't make it right.

lets just squash this and move on.

what did she say? some of us are sitting here in the dark

moved threads because we are dumb and no one cares is fucking awesome!!! when i get home and am asked "what did you do today?" i can say i aggravated someone bad enough to move a thread and waste their time over my endless nonsense and babbling.

i guess i will have to call some people and find out about the lying, i guess the fingers need to do some walking.