Yah, I'm excited.

RSparky

!!!!!!!

Orderes my Sharkskinz upper and lower today. Also, a Delkevic front fender. The LSL crash pads are already on, and the xenons are mounted and functioning flawlessly. She's gonna be one bad muthafucking bitch! :D

Though I do want to do a track day, the more money I put into this, the less I want to ride it out there... Though, I am hoping to be able to paint the new and old plastics. That way I can put on the shitty ones for the track day, and feel less worried about wrecking. Yah, I'm that guy. I want my bike to look good.

On another note, I still gotta do maintenence-ey crap. Oil, brake fluid, coolant, and have the valves checked. I can change fluids, but as for taking covers off and getting deeper into it, I'm a pussy. Sure I could, with a little tutelage, but who's got the time for that? Psh, not this guy. Oh yah, definitely want a new air filter too. One I can rinse off and not watch foam fall off. :eek:

One more thing! Actually four. There's the new windscreen bolts. Not a big deal, but those spikes the P.O. had on it were uckin fugly. Period. And I've got a correct length rear brake line, as well as axleblocks, to put on, since he thought stretching a 600 was cool... :nono: Also... I'll be buying some new grips, as the red will be weird. Which reminds me... I'll be needing to get a white OR sticker now. :D

The only other thing I'm considering is getting rearsets, and having my passenger pegs powdercoated black.

Yah. I can't concentrate on homework. Yay beer on an empty stomach.