US Army Survival Manual

Casper

What are you going to do when the powers out and the zombies come? :)

Put one in your go bag for the mountains....

Side note: my 9 year old son asked to open one of my large 7.62 ammo cans. He says "geez dad why do you have all these bullets?" I say "what about when the zombies come?" He says " you don't really believe they will...do you?"....I say say "Son, what's the number 2 family rule?" He says not missing a beat in a monotone Dad don't make me voice "better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it".

End of lesson son.

They ought to add a chapter called "PUT YOUR FUCKING (VIDEO) CAMERA AWAY WHEN IN UNIFORM."

The last thing the military needs is more naked prisoner poses, puppy chucking, or corpse pissing. You know how you read those warnings on products and think, "why the fuck do they even need to put that warning on the box?" The people videotaping themselves doing stupid shit in uniform are a metaphor for the reason why.

they ought to add a chapter called "put your fucking (video) camera away when in uniform."

the last thing the military needs is more naked prisoner poses, puppy chucking, or corpse pissing. You know how you read those warnings on products and think, "why the fuck do they even need to put that warning on the box?" the people videotaping themselves doing stupid shit in uniform are a metaphor for the reason why.

amen!