Shoei RF-900 Picotte replica Size Large

Goldie

I hardly ever wore this helmet, but I really enjoyed the fit. Even better than my Arai as a matter of fact. Anyway, I want to buy a new rifle so I'm looking to clear out some gear. Below is a pic I found online, I will shoot some pics of it later when I get a chance. Mine has a tinted blue shield and comes with the original Shoei helmet bag.

I was thinking $150 for CL and $125 for OR members with the tinted shield and bag. Helmet is a size large.

Picotte.jpg

I'm downtown and would prefer the seller be in Columbus so I don't have to run to the post office, I work and go to school full-time so I am a little short on spare time. But whatever works out works out.

PM me with questions

Drew

Edited by Goldie
To add size and correct a typo regarding the model

Sorry for the delay gents. I just looked at the helmet and this is a size large Shoei RF-800 as it turns out with a manufacturers date of January 23rd 1999. So, yes, this helmet has some age but is in great shape. For those that are smarter than I and follow the life expectancy recommendation of a helmet I understand if you want to pass. For those that aren't as concerned, I have owned this helmet for several years and I wasn't too concerned about an old manufacturers date. As you can see in the pictures there is one very noticeable blemish from the previous owner letting the helmet hit their exhaust. Otherwise there are a few nicks here and there but nothing serious. Pics are below if anyone is still interested.

Thanks,

Drew

picotte1.jpg

picotte2.jpg

picotte3.jpg

picotte4.jpg

picotte5.jpg

• 2 months later...