Ohio Mini Roadracing League (OMRL) 2012 Schedule!

fireman_343

For those interested, our 2012 schedule has been posted on our website : http://www.ohiominiroadracingleague.com/

We have the huge Eastern Mini Championship going on again at BeaveRun (now called Pitt. Intl Race Complex) in Pa. Aug 4-5th weekend. This is open to all minis from 50-200cc and even 250 to 450cc motards!! Classes are divided in F1,F2,F3,F4 Stock XR100, Stock YSR, and Motard class.

Visit our website for a complete rule book, and also visit our forum or facebook page for updates throughout the year.

Hope to see some of you at the track this season!!

4.21.12 Circleville Raceway Park, Oh (CRP)

5.12.12 CRP

5.26.12 - 5.27.12 PIRC, Pa

6.30.12 CRP

7.28.12 CRP

8.4.12 - 8.5.12 Eastern Mini Championship - PIRC, Pa

9.1.12 CRP

9.29.12 CRP

10.6.12 CRP

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

_MG_2265.jpg

br18.jpg

I'd like to come and ride sometime. I don't have any track time so idk how well I'd do.

I have a cr85 sumo

Hey man, you and I live close to each other.. I can load your bike in my truck with mine and we can go run a few practice laps!! I even have leathers for ya if u can fit into a 44 or 46

I'll show ya the lines and get your lap times in check, just in time for the first race!! Btw, your first race is free if you've never raced with us before!!