who has an iphone?

tolli

hey all, I'm ready to get rid of my pda phone (windows mobile) and it's expensive unlimited data plan and pick up an iphone which has unlimited data for only +$20/mo. I need to know if it is at least decent for moderate business use(and no, after two blackberries, i still don't like them).

I use it all the time for work, it's no where near as biz orientated as the blackberry, but I do allot of start up, and personnel training, as well as repair work. I'll snap a pic and email it from the job site to clarify what I'm talking about, also to document neglect or abuse of the equipment. The calender, and notes section I use the piss out of also, and I'd be willing to bet over half of my posts on this board are from my phone :D

Whats really nice is the movies/music you can put on it. Makes it really nice especially when I've got to fly long distances. I've got a 4 gig I'll sell ya for 200 if you want it :D I feel the need to pick up a 16gb

hey all, I'm ready to get rid of my pda phone (windows mobile) and it's expensive unlimited data plan and pick up an iphone which has unlimited data for only +$20/mo. I need to know if it is at least decent for moderate business use(and no, after two blackberries, i still don't like them).

What phone do you have now and who is your carrier.

I guess it depends what kind of business use you mean. It's easy to check and delete your emails, easy to see your calendar and set up recurring events and to see a list of all upcoming events, and I love the calculator so much better than any other cell phone calculator. Sometimes when I'm trying to type in stuff to text or surf the internet it doesn't always want to use the letter I'm telling it to use. Otherwise, I love my iPhone. Mine is 8GB and it seems like I have a lot of stuff stored on it with lots of room left.