Nascar coach reveals secrets

zerocrash

ok..sooo. i just signed up for this group and i am getting the impression that this is a metric/rocket bike group only?? if so thats cool but i ride with ALL KINDS of riders and bikes...used to own a honda but now have a sporty! was just looking for some fun people to ride with from all over the state! what if i pissed on the HONDA sign in marysville..is that funny?:confused:

ok..sooo. i just signed up for this group and i am getting the impression that this is a metric/rocket bike group only?? if so thats cool but i ride with ALL KINDS of riders and bikes...used to own a honda but now have a sporty! was just looking for some fun people to ride with from all over the state! what if i pissed on the HONDA sign in marysville..is that funny?:confused:

yeah...that might be funny. You're right...most people on this forum ride metric/rocket bikes (i never heard them called that before). Anyway, you're still welcome here...and along for rides.

Don't let an ignorant few...or folks who are just joking...around upset you.

How long have you had your Sportster? Most people that I know...who get a Sportster for their first bike have it one season and then they go bigger. Just curious...

Are you seriously offended by my avatar?? First of all, it's not even me, I found the picture on the web awhile back. And second, who cares?? We all like what we like and ride what we ride. Most of my best friends, who I do ride with, are Harley guys. I happen to ride metric as well as work for a metric dealer. I don't like Harley's, never have, just my opinion and I can express it however I like, just as you can express yours.

Anyway, welcome to the board and sorry to hear that you ride a sporty:D j/k

First off :welcome: And we don't care what you ride here so long has you ride!