pop a wheelie

buildit

I've found for myself ( remember I'm riding a 400ex) that the method discussed here is great for trail use. If your actually wanting to ride a wheelies across a field and maintain it, the balence point is much higher than somthing you'd want to do on the trails. The balance point on the quad has the front end up pretty high and in the trails would probably find you tree bound.

I don't do any of that bar pulling business, chop throttle at 3000, and as suspension rebounds, crack throttle open a bit...one wheel away...

Pulling the bar to your chest is not to help get the front up so much as keep you from leaning back and going over backwards. It is more important when you are standing on the pegs as your weight is higher. ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't do any of that bar pulling business, chop throttle at 3000, and as suspension rebounds, crack throttle open a bit...one wheel away...

Yeah some of us own bikes that just hp alone will loft the wheel......Luke rides a KLR and a Vstrom!!!!!:D

Yeah some of us own bikes that just hp alone will loft the wheel......Luke rides a KLR and a Vstrom!!!!!:D

Did you forget the YZ426 and KTM950? Only bikes I have that wheelie on demand past first gear. ;)