Stunt Show '06.............Pics..

Putty

Naner could have had 158 with a white hugger...minimum

THATS FU*KIN FUNNY[/quote:426a3]

Saw ODOT at Wendy's over here during lunch. He's eager to ride again. Said he's picking up a power commander today at IP. Hope he can handle it.

Naner could have had 158 with a white hugger...minimum

THATS FU*KIN FUNNY

Saw ODOT at Wendy's over here during lunch. He's eager to ride again. Said he's picking up a power commander today at IP. Hope he can handle it.[/quote:f5cfb]

I'll bring that badge over today..., Rod

Here's, Pedro. He looked like this the whole weekend. Eating, sleeping, walking, assuming showering..It was a hundred in the shade, yet he managed to "stay cool".

StuntShow117.jpg

Pedro was nice and cool... all weekend long. Apparently one of the times I took the jacket off Banana got his hands on it, it's all good though. I had a blast the whole weekend.

Who is this LUIS guy, I thought the guy with us all weekend was named PEDRO. I know no LUIS.. only PEDRO... And yes you were so cool that you drank 4 gallons of water at dinner. Yes I got hold of your jacket and I felt cool wearing it.

Who is this LUIS guy, I thought the guy with us all weekend was named PEDRO. I know no LUIS.. only PEDRO... And yes you were so cool that you drank 4 gallons of water at dinner. Yes I got hold of your jacket and I felt cool wearing it.

Luis is gone, replaced by Pedro.

That water was good at Outback. I had to keep myself hydrated, that's how people get the bends:)

I'll be hanging out some more.

What's up with that pic of Putty and GixChic on the bed.. I'm glad I was not in the room when all of that went down.