obamma

homewrecker

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4365942&page=1

I wonder if this is the change that he talks about all of the time. I would like to know what change he can bring. He has been in politics in chicago and illinois since the 90's. Nothing has changed in chicago since he entered politics. Chicago is still filled with poor, uneducated, sick, uninsured, criminals, and all other forms of social degenerates and lower levels of society. What has he changed. I am in Chicago once a week for work and it only gets worse. No improvement, no change. Just more of the same.

Your point might be better received if you had chose a source other than a political forum. I can find a source to counter everything you bring up.

none of the candidates have all the answers..but don't act like McCain or Hillary don't have a few 'points' to debate either.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion..but you sound more informed when you can do more than pull up headlines or slants that serve your point of the moment.

And now that I've read that second link..it shows how really small minded you are. I have a copy of the bible AND the Quran next to me. You can find a million passages in the bible that speak of utter violence and intolerance, just like I can pull from the Qur'an. When someone puts out this BS, it reeks of a slant.

Are you going to tell me the Bible doesn't preach violence as well? It's all in how the person interrprets it. Christianity (Catholicism in particular) has a VIOLENT history. What? Not true? Prove me wrong. Catholicism is responsible (as well as Islam) for the murder of millions of people who did not 'convert'.

If you ask me, all organized religion is a lil wacked. To come on here or anywhere and claim islam is this ultra violent religion is just showing ignorance.

I hate the "left wing" "right wing" democratic..republican..blah blah..titles.

If everyone were at least a little bit honest, they are probably left on some issues, right on others. BUT just because the 'party' says you should believe and vote a certain way, people fall in like lemmings.

People should vote their beliefs, not their 'party'. And base you beliefs on research! Not just because you saw it on the news. Get data from several different resources..not just the resources that support YOUR opinion.

No wonder why people all over the world hate us. We're so ignorant when it comes to affairs outside of the ATM and McDonalds.

I hate the "left wing" "right wing" democratic..republican..blah blah..titles.

I was doing my best to communicate my idea without tacking a 'label' to you. Non-right wing was the best I could come up with. I didn't want to accuse you of being liberal or a Democrat. Because as you pointed out, it's about beliefs and research to support your beliefs, and I'm sure neither of the two-party candidates backs anyones' beliefs 100%.

I was doing my best to communicate my idea without tacking a 'label' to you. Non-right wing was the best I could come up with. I didn't want to accuse you of being liberal or a Democrat. Because as you pointed out, it's about beliefs and research to support your beliefs, and I'm sure neither of the two-party candidates backs anyones' beliefs 100%.

I wasn't directing my post really at you. I understood what you were saying. I know you weren't labeling me.

It's all good.