Recommend Me A Pig Sticker!

BadTrainDriver

Busse Combat would be a great knife that meets your criteria.

123768889-M.jpg

Well geez, I vote for this Busse. But I'm not finding this model for sale...

edit: oops, I take that back. Some are in stock at Arizona Custom Knives. $765.00-$795.00

That's the ASH-1 model. Hmm, the Natural Outlaw is similar.

edit: ok, near as I can tell you have to call Busse and order one. Not currently in stock at the factory.

I think they do .187, .22 and .32 blades.

Edited by ReconRat

Unless I find something I like better in the next week or so, I'll probably pick up a Chris Reeves Pacific.

It's not exactly custom, but it fits all my requirements...and the price is very good.

http://www.chrisreeve.com/pacific.htm

That's a limited edition sold only to 1st Special Forces Group veterans.

So it says, so if you find one, better get it.

edit: argh, no it isn't... the engraved edition is limited. Nevermind...

I would vote for one of these; 10 inch M1905 bayonet.

IMG_5611.jpg

A little longer than what you want being it's a 10inch blade and 14 overall. It fits the rest of your requirements though. :D They are unnaturally tough, they can be used to open soup cans, ammo cans, cut through car doors. Comes in a parkerized non-reflective finish with hard Bakelite grips and a fiberglass sheath. They have a great reputation on the battlefield and I am sure that very few people that have viewed the pointy end are still around to tell you any different. :p:cool:

Oh and if you really want to get medieval on somebody, you could always option for it's bigger cousin. The Pattern 1907 bayonet.

IMG_5616.jpg

This one gets a little farther from what you want as it has the dreaded wood grips. They are still a very dark blue an some where even parkerized. The blade is a very nice quality steel and is 17 inches long, 21 inches total length. They can be used for all the same things as the 10 inch M1905 above but with the 17 inch blade length you can stab the chicken shit criminal standing behind his equally worthless buddy. :rolleyes: If the scum happens to be trying to jack your car, just push it right through the side and stick him while he is still in the street. :thefinger:

None of the rest of your post was relevant to the topic so I only quoted the important part.

Figured the title spoke for itself. Recommend me a pig sticker = suggest a knife. I suggested a knife. Unless the definition of pig sticker has shifted to include the penis of the husband of a particularly disgusting woman I think I'm on topic, but I'll go ahead and read the whole post because I'm not done shitting yet.

Figured the title spoke for itself. Recommend me a pig sticker = suggest a knife. I suggested a knife. Unless the definition of pig sticker has shifted to include the penis of the husband of a particularly disgusting woman I think I'm on topic, but I'll go ahead and read the whole post because I'm not done shitting yet.

OP gave specifics he was looking for, and isn't looking for a pocket knife. At least read the first post so your on topic. :)