Grange Insurance Has Jobs!!! NOW HIRING!!

Jcarlson

Most are insurance related (obviously) but there are a couple of good paying IT jobs - Internet Programmer, Software QA. Great place to work. Great atmosphere. Great benefits. In-House 24x7 fitness center. FREE secured covered parking downtown.

Check them out at the link below. If you fill out an application be sure to put my name "James Carlson" in the referred by line. I'm a mainframe COBOL Programmer there and it's really a great place.

Click this link then click on "Current Opennings" to view all available positions.

https://www.grangeinsurance.com/JoinOurTeamAssociate.aspx

• Upvote 1

Requirements · 3 to 5 years experience managing a technical team (8 to 12 associates)

· Manage application software programmers that utilize .Net framework, C#, Magic, Oracle relational DB

· Experienced engaging with business partner up to the President of Life

· Has past experience as a software developer

· Project management experience is a plus

· Proven ability to understand business practices and have the ability to articulate a viable IT solution

· Life Insurance experience is preferable however will consider similar experiences

https://www9.ultirecruit.com/GRA1009/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*8F1CD6C4B7F276B3

:eek: I want to meet the PRESIDENT OF LIFE! Does Jesus work at your company?

God how I hated working in the insurance biz, looooooooooots of cold calls and talking to random people on the.streets about shit.they could care less about... Life, auto, home, savings, investments and whatnot.f-that I finally let my liscenses expire last year ande ide never go back to that kind of work. Money was meh cuz it was all comission and im lazg as shit and highly unmotivated and im not pushy like a sales rep should be.