Thanks...

ScubaCinci

Yea, we were I was serious about buying his bike and it showed. He sid he could wait till I had everything in order.

You are one of the few exceptions to a first come first serve standard of buying and selling then :) unfortunately everyone else messes it up for the people who are serious buyers, so the.sellers have to.do.whatbis in their beet interest.

You are one of the few exceptions to a first come first serve standard of buying and selling then :) unfortunately everyone else messes it up for the people who are serious buyers, so the.sellers have to.do.whatbis in their beet interest.

Not relly as long as you keep a professioal attitude and show that your serious in buying something. It proves to me that you're not gonna waste my time and efforts with selling. This was the same as when I sold my Katana got some offers but one guy asked me to wit given he was the only one to come and look at it. I waited for a month then he came and bought it. I try and be fair when selling items this was the time when I bought my cbr as well.

Not relly as long as you keep a professioal attitude and show that your serious in buying something. It proves to me that you're not gonna waste my time and efforts with selling. This was the same as when I sold my Katana got some offers but one guy asked me to wit given he was the only one to come and look at it. I waited for a month then he came and bought it. I try and be fair when selling items this was the time when I bought my cbr as well.

This was nice of you but I would not expect that from anyone. If I am selling my bike it is because I either need the money or am buying a new one. Either way I would not want to wait on someone more than maybe a day or 2 if I had other buyers.

This was nice of you but I would not expect that from anyone. If I am selling my bike it is because I either need the money or am buying a new one. Either way I would not want to wait on someone more than maybe a day or 2 if I had other buyers.

Some things you just gotta wait for to get what you want. I was tlking to Muska letting him know I was witing for the katana to be sold and he understood. Like I mentioned some can wit nd pthers just need funds asap for other reasons. Hence why I try and be fair or its gonn bit you in the ass. I even did a house to the guy who bought the katana because he could not get it started. Went to his house and showed him how I started it never heard from him again after that.

107415797_medium_b0b8af.jpg

That is fucking hilarious!!!!!!:bow: Since we all know there is always 2 sides to a story "except for in the Trayvon Martin shooting":rolleyes:, but I for sure would not have vented my dirty laundry publicly. I understand that money talks, but I guess I am very honorable in nature.....and would have let any serious potential buyer know what was going on. Sorry the OP lost the bike, you don't want an ugly ass Bking anyways!:D

that is fucking hilarious!!!!!!:bow: Since we all know there is always 2 sides to a story "except for in the trayvon martin shooting":rolleyes:, but i for sure would not have vented my dirty laundry publicly. I understand that money talks, but i guess i am very honorable in nature.....and would have let any serious potential buyer know what was going on. Sorry the op lost the bike, you don't want an ugly ass bking anyways!:D

zing!!!!!!!!

Ill tell you what, ill use my mod powers to charge bking with an infraction and assume he is guilty until he proves to me he is innocent.... you know just to appease the masses.

Edited by kawi kid

When I went.to look at my 1st bike(not the one I own) it was a 03 Gsxr 750 w/ 20k+ miles on it for $5k I had CASH in hand. I just needed to wait til my bro got off work(in 45min) so he could check out the bike for me. The guy ended up selling it b4 my bro got off work. I was OBVIOUSLY a serious buyer. Cash in hand and I drove 30 min to come look at the bike. And waited 20min extra cuz the guy was late. I would of loved to have that bike, although I let him know I bought a bike the next day and told him I wasnt mad cuz he did what he had to do.

When I went.to look at my 1st bike(not the one I own) it was a 03 Gsxr 750 w/ 20k+ miles on it for $5k I had CASH in hand. I just needed to wait til my bro got off work(in 45min) so he could check out the bike for me. The guy ended up selling it b4 my bro got off work. I was OBVIOUSLY a serious buyer. Cash in hand and I drove 30 min to come look at the bike. And waited 20min extra cuz the guy was late. I would of loved to have that bike, although I let him know I bought a bike the next day and told him I wasnt mad cuz he did what he had to do.

Gotcha, once I had my money we went to his bank and paid off the loan then had to go to a bmv in dayton then back to columbus, It was a mess just to get the bike in my name. I never even look at the bike;bike only had 7596 miles on it when i got it for $3,200 $3,600 after taxes and plates and what not. I kept in constant contact with him as well about the bike. He even had the bike moved up to columbus for me that was pretty cool of him to do as well.