WTF Arizona

Jst2fst

**Move to R&R if needed

I just checked my mail and I got back my chl application they said that the Instructors current number was not printed on the document.Their was a number printed on it an Arizona said that a copy is was just fine. I sent them everything I had for my Ohio chl. Gonna give them a call on Monday and see whats up their back logged like a month and it takes 8+ weeks now to get the application back. Any way I can get the current number or go with someone else if possible. Just don't wanna wait two months.

**Move to R&R if needed

I just checked my mail and I got back my chl application they said that the Instructors current number was not printed on the document.Their was a number printed on it an Arizona said that a copy is was just fine. I sent them everything I had for my Ohio chl. Gonna give them a call on Monday and see whats up their back logged like a month and it takes 8+ weeks now to get the application back. Any way I can get the current number or go with someone else if possible. Just don't wanna wait two months.

Are you planning on traveling somewhere that doesn't have reciprocity with Ohio but does with AZ?

Yea, when we head down to deals gap might go into Georgia and they don't honor Ohio's chl. I did all this to avoid going to PA to get theirs but might have to if I can't find something else.

I sent my papers out on Feb25 they got them on the 28th of feb and just got them back today because of the firearms certification paper from Cheif. I'm just gonna have to take a day off of work and go and get it done in PA.

I've got a few friends down here with them they say its a pain here to. Wouldn't expect it in a state that everyone can carry in. I guess it because everyone wants a piece of our shit.

I've got a few friends down here with them they say its a pain here to. Wouldn't expect it in a state that everyone can carry in. I guess it because everyone wants a piece of our shit.

Sorry I'm lost what? They have the AZ chl?

Sorry I'm lost what? They have the AZ chl?

I live in Arizona. A couple of my friends have the AZ CHL that are Arizona residents. They said its a pain to obtain even if you live here because so many people are applying for the AZ permit that live outta state. If your an Arizona resident.you can ccw without a permit. The only benefits to getting the permit are you can carry in a bar as long as you aren't drinking + they don't have the no guns sign. The other benefit is outta state travel. I have no reason to get the chl down here because I've got less restrictions with my duty weapon.

• 4 weeks later...
So your instructor screwed up on your paperwork?

I don't know for sure hell Ohio took the cert with no problem. They said I needed to get another training cert by taking a different class then re-submit the application don't have time for this when they sent it back 6-8 weeks. It took a month just to get a rejection letter because of the cert.

Fyi... you don't need a Georgia CHL to have a firearm in your car. Outside your car? Yes, and a CHL from Ohio won't work. I assume a bike would be considered not-in-a-car.