LF Roomate - Between Dayton and Cincy

abdecal

I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath house to myself so I have 2 rooms available. Only looking to rent out one room right now. The second floor is empty and has a loft that is perfect for setting up a couch, TV, and a desk if you need one. You would also have your own full bath. It's a great and safe neighborhood with a lot of friendly neighbors. Also, there is a 24 hour subway within walking distance... can't beat it.

It's a stones throw away from I-75 on the East side of 123 in Franklin.

It's about 20 minutes to Dayton and 30-35 minutes to Cincinnati. Wright State is about 25 minutes away, Middletown is about 5 minutes away. UD is 20 minutes. Dayton Mall is 10-15 minutes.

Looking to rent to someone around my age (I'm 23). No preference on renting to male or female. My friends come out a lot on the weekends to drink / play cards so it's best if you have a laid back personality.

It's a two car garage so plenty of room to put your bike if you have one.

I have a Silver Lab that is a sweet dog, but if you are allergic to pets it may not be a good choice.

I don't have pics of the upstairs right now because there isn't anything up there,lol.

$400 / month includes utilities. This may be negotiable.

c0cee8aa.jpg

bed29615.jpg

ee2374dd.jpg

1dca7558.jpg

0f51b5e6.jpg