2004 CBR600RR Honda Sportbike, Extras and Spare Parts - $3499 (Lexington, OH)

madcat6183

Posting for a friend of mine. This bike has won several races at Mid O through the years and is really legit. Good guy, and takes care of his stuff. I also know the body shop that did his paint and they do good work.

I have his cell phone # too if someone is interested;

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2965451798.html

i may have to hit him up for some spares. My tach 'works,' but the needle is way out of place. I should probably pull apart my current gauges before buying though.

when did he race at Mid-Ohio? It's been a while since a 2004 600RR was competitive in the AMA!

Yeah it was something like that. Actually Cox, he shared the garage with us 1st time at Mid O when we had that short dude that was instructing, Running A, and also had his Ducati there.

But yeah, he's real legit and bike is set up very nice.

I told him if he sells it, and still wants to coach he can use mine to coach. Figure he might actually run it hard lol.

Nate raced it as a novice in the RRGC when the last time it was at Mid-Ohio... He's a good kid. What's he getting next?

Brian,

I think he's getting another child sooner than later lol. Their first is about 2-3 now, and I think they want to have another. I know he's doing real well, but he's been changing some things up around the household. He had bought a nice F150 and I believe got rid of it for something more fmaily oriented too.

I hope he doesn't get off the track, he was always fun to hangout with and ride with.

I'm gonna speak with my brother on this one. He is in the market for a bike after he had to sell his R6 a couple years ago. I'm pretty much drooling over this being all white. The epicness I could create with custom decal designs :drool: