Remington Sps 308 FS

Beegreenstrings

Remington 700 Sps 308 short action

Black syn stock. 26" bull barrel work on bolt done by Flounders buddy Mark at short action customs.

Rifle only, $750

I want to sell this before I go through with buying the Manners or AI stock for it.

Shoots great, I trully love my AR better.

Cannot load pics from my cell. I will get them tonight

Remington 700 Sps 308 short action

Black syn stock. 26" bull barrel work on bolt done by Flounders buddy Mark at short action customs.

Rifle only, $750

I want to sell this before I go through with buying the Manners or AI stock for it.

Shoots great, I trully love my AR better.

Cannot load pics from my cell. I will get them tonight

What bolt work was done by Mark? Just a bolt knob? Was the stock upgraded to an HS stock or is it the standard SPS Varmint stock?

What bolt work was done by Mark? Just a bolt knob? Was the stock upgraded to an HS stock or is it the standard SPS Varmint stock?

Walter. The work was a bolt knob if memory serves me. Also, some of the SPS come with an HS Precision stock depending on the year.

Standard Sps stock and yes mark did the bolt knob and re-coated it.

This is a fine shooting weapon. The trigger is adjustable. I backed all the way down and it was a little hairy for my liking so I turned it back up.

I love the gun and am/was very tempted to keep it and put the manners chassis on it. Or the AI standard non folding. Very tempted. I have shot it a few times but not a lot. Maybe has 11 rounds through it.

I just really like my RRA 24" bull gun better and think my PST would be better used on it.

All and all, this has nothing to do with "her" leaving. I just do not feel "it" behind this gun. That and I have been watching a new Caesar Gurini really close on gun broker.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah Yeah

I have never happened into the proposition I have coming before.

Im glad it sold when it did! I will need buy-in cash quick. The GTO is sitting in the corner of my eye at the moment. I dont want to but need 10K quick.

Looking at opening our own store down south. I, seriously hoping it pans out well. If so I will be talking to Mark about one of his "special" toys