Gingerman 4/29/12 w/ STT

Hollywood33

Well, as I said in the Motoseries Cancelled thread, my buddy Brian and I are headed up to Gingerman on Sunday to do a track day with Sportbike Track Time since the first Motoseries round at Nelson has been cancelled. I need to freakin ride so bad so I signed up immediately after I heard about the cancellation. The weather up there looks good for Sunday, high of 58, partly cloudy/sunny, 10% chance of rain. Just wanted to throw this out there in case any other OR or Motoseries members would like to join us. The more the merrier! :D

Yup, it's $160 with a membership, but still only $170 without one.

Yes but if you plan on doing multiple days with them and want the two day discount on certain weekends you need the membership. Something to keep in mind.

Yes but if you plan on doing multiple days with them and want the two day discount on certain weekends you need the membership. Something to keep in mind.

Solid point, Nick. I have a membership and it has definitely had its perks in the last year.

Would've loved this event, but oh well. I just requested to leave early Friday's for the Nelson events I can make, so should be running all 3 days those weekends. Hoping some others can make it Friday too.

Have fun up there, weather is looking better by the minute. We have a late model race tomorrow night at Attica too so hoping it doesn't rain out. 2K to win.

Would've loved this event, but oh well. I just requested to leave early Friday's for the Nelson events I can make, so should be running all 3 days those weekends. Hoping some others can make it Friday too.

Have fun up there, weather is looking better by the minute. We have a late model race tomorrow night at Attica too so hoping it doesn't rain out. 2K to win.

Damn, bro, I wish you could have come! Soon enough though we'll all be riding with Motoseries together. I'll probably make some Friday night sessions too.

Good luck tomorrow night!

Fuck, you guys are freakin me out. Whatever, I'm just gonna go and ride and not even think about it.

I would consider Beaver, but it's like $195 without a memebership plus a $30 late registration fee I believe. Screw that. Plus I want to check Gingerman out.

With all the money they spent putting the addition on the track, don't know why they couldn't have filled in all the seams while they were at it.

On another note, don't get it in your head that the seams are going to be the death of you. I noticed the seams when I went over them but they never bothered me. Of course that was the first track day I ever did so my pace may have been a bit slow.