Rapid Transit Recon 77 Saddle Bags

TRMN8TR

Rapid Transit Recon 77 Saddle Bags - $75 (+shipping if needed)

FEATURES

Wind/Water resistant 1000D nylon construction

Scratchguard rubberized contact fabric

Expandable main compartment

Hook and loop adjustable system

Quad-adjust mounting system

Heat and water resistant bottom

Reflective stripe

Rain cover

49cm x 28cm x 28cm each (38.4 Liters)

19.3" x 11" x 11" each (2335 cubic in.)

Black / Gunmetal

I used these for one trip from Ohio to Florida and back. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to ride a crotch rocket across the country. Its not, lol. I won't be doing any more trips like that on the Daytona and want to clear out the garage.

Worked good the 1 trip I did use them. Good shape except 2 small blemishes. There is a small spot on one of the bags and 1 strap that got too close to the undertail exhaust and are melted. No hole in the bag and the strap is still usable.

Pics will follow.

• 1 year later...
tempted, but don't know if I will use them.

is mounting them really a 17 step process? : http://www.motorcyclegear.com/nehp_images/pdf_files/rapid_transit/RECON77_mounting.pdf :)

Yes, you must follow ALL 17 steps. See the comments about melted strap. ;)

Also, you will need to enter the Thunderdome with jbot. Winner gets the bags!

Edited by TRMN8TR

You're supposed to say, "use your words!"

Preliminary fit seemed fine, but I'm trying a more thorough one using the 17 step installation program (found it while searching earlier today)

I'll text yous

You're supposed to say, "use your words!"

Preliminary fit seemed fine, but I'm trying a more thorough one using the 17 step installation program (found it while searching earlier today)

I'll text yous

Brandon I know you speak a pretty fluent jbot, to me this reads "I laid in on the bike, dunno if it fits"

Brandon I know you speak a pretty fluent jbot, to me this reads "I laid in on the bike, dunno if it fits"

Ya, I have to hear him in person though.

I wasn't sure if it was an "Uuuggghh" or more of a "Aaaahhhh" sound. There's a big difference in Jbot speak. The first sound would indicate pretty much what you said. The latter would mean "got stuck after step 5, gave up trying to fit bags and drank diet coke instead."

• Upvote 2

it fits, you jerks.

i'll take it!

you can take it out of that CF exhaust thingie you so kindly sold for me earlier maybe? i dunno, just do what you think is best.