WTB: front/rear stand

Exarch

Ahh, I didn't realize they were used, ya I would be willing to travel out there for some nice used stands :) I just know you have your own shop, so I just assumed they were brand new. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@grap I know, but I wouldn't go to Columbus to save $10 on some stands, but I would go out there for a good deal :)

Go to Iron Pony while up there. Just cuz you can.

@ Ryan call/text me with directions when you get a chance . Calls after 3pm, don't call sat, text anytime

If I go to IP to 'just browse' I may end up spending some $$ :lol: I'll check it out though, never been.

DMP s-spec

7c01a954.jpg

I put zebra duck tape to keep the rubber pieces on

Looks good, just did a lil bit of quick research on em and they seem pretty decent. If I don't get these off of Ryan for whatever reason I'll hit you up.

Center stand FTW!

Are you talking about the kind that go through the motor mount holes? If so those are sweet but way too pricey. Or are you talking about a dirt bike stand?

Anxious for you to meet Ryan, and for him to meet you.:D

Picked up the stands from him today, he was a pretty nice guy and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

After I left his house I headed up to IP and saw a motorcycle wreck =/ It didn't look like anything serious, the guy just slid making a right turn from what I can make of it.

IP was a pretty neat place, I just ended up buying 1 IP(free :D ) and 2 RIDE OHIO($5 each) t-shirts. I was hoping they had a few misc parts I needed in stock, but no luck. Everyone was very, very helpful and nice though, great place. :)