Independant Motorsports - Referral

madcat6183

My boss sold her Harley to Independant MS Monday afternoon and said her experience was great.

I refered her after dealing with them while they were still in Deleware but hadn't stopped in to their new location just because I don't have a street bike anymore.

I'll be heading in tomorrow to pick up some oil for my race/track bike and wanted to say I apprecaited them taking are of my boss.

Said she dealt with a few people but said that it was professional, and she was very happy with how it worked out.

Yeah I missed the whole air filter thread, and don't really give a shit for drama so glad that's settled.

Headed in there today to grab some Amsoil to get my oil changed before this coming weekends 3 day event at Nelson and see if they had a few other items I wanted. Turns out they were 2.00 cheaper than anywhere online for a windscreen bolt kit, and were 4.00 cheaper+sh for a clutch lever. THEN I got 10% off for being on OR. Are you kidding me? I paid LESS for everything than the oil was going to costs.

I talked to the Service manager who helped me out, and asked for some stickers and will be repping them. They took good care of me, and I am happy to have dealt with them.

A+, AND they were holding a bike event for the Lima Company or something when I was there. Gotta respect a dealer that hold events like that for the military! I will be supporting them as they are less than 3 miles away.

My boss sold her Harley to Independant MS Monday afternoon and said her experience was great.

I refered her after dealing with them while they were still in Deleware but hadn't stopped in to their new location just because I don't have a street bike anymore.

I'll be heading in tomorrow to pick up some oil for my race/track bike and wanted to say I apprecaited them taking are of my boss.

Said she dealt with a few people but said that it was professional, and she was very happy with how it worked out.

Did they give her a decent price? If you prefer you can pm me.

Thanks

Edited by crb

Did they give her a decent price? If you prefer you can pm me.

Thanks

I dont get involved in her $$ BUT she was VERY happy. I mean VERY. She told me she got way more than she would have private mainly for lack of effort and they made it painless and easy.

Understood, that's all the info I was after. Wife and I are still contemplating going to 1 bigger bike. She has only ridden once or twice so far. I've not done a lot better, but enough. I wish I could get the weather to cooperate on my days off.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI, I called ahead for my free oil change that I had. I showed up that saturday at 11am, they were really busy but they got it right in and took great care of it considering it has rails and full custom paint. I couldn't be happier with them at all. They seriously quoted me an hour and were done within 30 minutes. Great job and great staff!!