iPhone4 power button stuck

Hoblick

My wife's IPhone 4 has an issue.

The power button on the top right is stuck or something. So she can use it to power it off, or wake it up for sleep.

She uses the home home button to wake it up now.

But we would like to get it fixed.

Anyone know a trick to fix it, or anyone who can fix it on here

Take it to an apple store, had the same issue and they replaced it no questions asked. I dropped mine on the power button but it was in a case so there was no damage, just acted like I had no idea what happened.

Take it to an apple store, had the same issue and they replaced it no questions asked. I dropped mine on the power button but it was in a case so there was no damage, just acted like I had no idea what happened.

What he said I've had new screens and all sorta of stuff just by playing dumb at the "genius" bar

Mine did this awhile ago, also not from dropping.

Take some windex on a paper towel, and get a small drip to fall on the button. The mash it down in there with the paper towel. It feels like the button is broken but it actually just gets gummed up.

The same fix applies to the home button as it will get sticky too. Mine got so bad the only fix was a drop of wd40 in the same manner (sounds like total b.s. but you can google it if you don't believe me lol)

Mine works flawlessly now.

Mine did this awhile ago, also not from dropping.

Take some windex on a paper towel, and get a small drip to fall on the button. The mash it down in there with the paper towel. It feels like the button is broken but it actually just gets gummed up.

The same fix applies to the home button as it will get sticky too. Mine got so bad the only fix was a drop of wd40 in the same manner (sounds like total b.s. but you can google it if you don't believe me lol)

Mine works flawlessly now.

Tried he windex deal did not work

My iPhone had something similiar happen. Take to to an Apple store. They swapped it out for free. Mine broke due to overuse I would guess. Just sync the phone before you go to do it. iCloud takes forever to back up everything.